Below is a way to compare items. Once you select the "Add To Compare" button from above, the item name will automatically show up below. Once you have two or more items, you can compare them by pressing the compare button.
You have no items to compare.
- Buck Growls or Bawls: This is an aggressive and emotional grunt type of sound. Use this sound during the peak of the rut by blowing a wheeeaaaa sound into the call two or three times for a duration of 2 to 3 seconds for each call.
- Social Grunts: Simply exhale into the call 2 or 3 times with a short duration of 1 to 2 seconds. This is a good call to use anything or when you have seen a deer and are trying to get him to come closer. Both bucks and does make this grunt. Just squeeze the D button to produce a doe grunt.
- Tending Grunts: Bucks produce this sound when trailing estrus does. It is very short duration 1/2 second to 1 second and can be done 5 to 10 times in a row.
- Clicking Grunts: Bucks produce this sound when they are hot on the trail of a hote doe or are about to breed. To produce this sound blow one syllable clicks into the call rapidly.
- Doe Estrus Bleats: Does produce this call during the rut and it is an excellent call to use during the pre-rut as well as the rut. To produce this sound squeeze the D button and blow a "meeeaaa" sound into the call for about 2 or 3 seconds. This call works great when mixed with a tending buck grunt.
- Fawn Bleats: This call works well in the early bow season to call in mature does.To produce this sound squeeze the F button and blow similar to the social grunt. The F button can be also used to simulate the sound of a doe fawn coming into estrus in the post rut. To produce this sound blow similar to Doe Estrus Bleat.
- Fawn Distress Bawl: This call works extremely well in the early season to get a response from a mature doe. To produce this sound hold down the F button and blow into the call in the same manner as the buck growl. When using this sound you should be ready for an encounter because it will be brief. Usually, when a doe responds to this sound she is already on alert and won't stick around for too long.
- Snort-Wheeze: Take the call and flip it around to blow into the exit hole. Blow the words "too, too, toooooosssssh" and get ready for the dominant buck to approach your location. This sound is an aggravated and aggressive sound produced by bucks as a warning to other bucks that he is an intruder in his territory. Basically it means leave or prepare to fight. The Snort Wheeze s the perfect call during the pre-rut and rut stages.